sexta-feira, 22 de agosto de 2014

BOLO no POTINHO!


I have seen this idea many, many times, and I always thought it cute to serve cake in a glass jar. I used my completely fool-proof recipe, the only cake recipe I know by heart, Carrot Cake with Chocolate Icing and I am really happy with what I got: cute little cakes in glass jars!!! :))) 

Essa ideiazinha de servir bolo em potinhos de vidro é super fofa e a venho namorando há tempos :))) Na dúvida, escolhi a receita mais à prova de falhas que eu sei, na verdade a única que sei de cor, a do meu Bolo de Cenoura, rsrsrsrs. E como os vidros não são temperados, assei o bolo numa forma comum e depois cortei os "bolinhos", cobri com cobertura de chocolate e pronto, fofuras em vidrinhos!   

I wasn´t sure if the glass jars I have were oven proof, so I baked the cake in a regular tin and cut out the smaller cakes.
And then I poured chocolate icing over the colled cakes...

So cute! 
Now I am moving to more challanging recipes. I may try a cheesecake next, we´ll see.
Agora vou tentar projetos mais ambiciosos, tipo cheesecake!!
 _______________________________________________________________________________

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário