sexta-feira, 21 de março de 2014

CROPPED CONFETTI SWEATER

I haven´t had time to sew lately, which makes me kind of sad... But I have been tackling smaller projects, like embroidery and knitting. Well, not that embroidering or knitting are any less time consuming or rewarding, for that matter, but it´s just that somehow I find it easier to accomodate these kinds of projects in a busier day than sewing. I think that when I sew I just want to finish asap, whereas I am extremely patient if I am embroidering (lol, see here and here) or knitting... so over something like a month I came up with this cropped sweater I knitted using a LOT of leftover yarns I had. I simply loved the result, the colors here and there like scattered confetti! Again, the colors are more accurate in the picture above, the sweater IS black after all... And I love these cropped and boxier shapes worn with skinny jeans- they could be black, that would be nice to- and flat sandals. Birkenstocks look good too! Oh, oh, and  as many Swarovski Slake bracelets as possible, well, because I LOVE them!   

Ultimamente, tempo para costurar tem sido uma raridade... e também quando começo a costurar algo quero terminar logo! Então resolvi fazer outras coisitchas, como tricotar e bordar, porque daí tenho toda a paciência do mundo, hehehe ( lembram disso e disso? )
E taí o resultado, um suéter cropped que fiz usando um monte de restos de linha para dar esse efeito de confeti! As cores na foto acima estão melhores, o suéter É preto! Adorei! E essa modelagem curta e larga fica legal com jeans skinny- pretas ficam legais também- e chinelos! Birkenstocks ficam legais também, eu adoro, independentemente de estarem "in" ou não, rsrsrs! Ah, e toneladas de pulseiras Slake da Swarovski, simplesmente porque eu amo!
Trf jeans, Studio TMLS sandals, Swarovski bracelets 
 
 
 
 
___________________________________________________________________________



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário