segunda-feira, 6 de janeiro de 2014

BURDA STYLE SPECIAL Autumn/Winter 2013

I came across this special edition of Burda Style the other day while surfing the net. I didn´t know Burda published these "classic clothes" magazines ( this one is the fifth one...) and I don´t have any idea in which countries they are published. I got a copy from e-Bay and am still waiting for it to arrive, but in the meantime, here goes a preview. The clothes are really classic basic shapes which are great for two reasons: they are timeless and you can sew them in a variety of fabrics and styles! That being said, I so didn´t like the evening clothes, but I guess the patterns are great to suit any taste. I loved the skirts and blazers and coats, though. Take a look:

A Burda tem essa edição especial que eu não conhecia e acho que nem é publicada em português,  o que é uma pena, porque as roupas são extremamente clássicas : você pode adaptá-las ao seu estilo e gosto e costurá-las em uma variedade enorme de tecidos. Bom, eu adorei as saias e blazers e casacos, mas achei as roupas de festa muito feias... Dá uma olhadinha:   
 


Evening wear :((((((( 
 
 
 
 
 
 


Pastel tones:  :/ and :)
 
 
 
 
 


 Country Style :))))))) 
 
 
 
 
 
 


 Chic in the City :)))))))
 
 
 
 
 
 
_________________________________________________________________________________

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário