quinta-feira, 7 de novembro de 2013

KIMONO

This is the kimono from my kimono diy project posted here, but as I promised then, with a styling idea. I think that a piece that is so gorgeous - the color and fabric are just jaw-dropping - is a statement on itself, so keeping everything else simple is a good notion...However, I also find that such a rich turquoise can take some rich color complements, so I chose gold! I paired my kimono with neutral jeans (whatever else, hehehe), a white blouse seen here a golden "envelope" leather chutch and  golden shoes. Colorwise, a feast for the eyes!   

Esse é o kimono que eu fiz com um look! Eu acho que uma peça super linda como essa precisa de complementos simples, mas também acho que essa cor maravilhosa pode carregar uma cor mais rica, por isso escolhi o dourado nos sapatos e na carteira. A blusinha branca fui eu que fiz! A combinação de cores ficou maravilhosa!
 I made the kimono and the blouse, really old Zion jeans (I don´t know if the brand still exists), Renner clutch and Sarah Chofakian shoes.

"eu que fiz" a blusa e o kimono, calça muito antiga da Zion (ainda existe?), carteira da Renner e sapatos lindíssimos da Sarah Chofakian.  
Do you like it?
E aí, gostaram?
________________________________________________________________________________



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário