segunda-feira, 21 de outubro de 2013

BURDA STYLE de NOVEMBRO 2013

I am really excited about the November edition of BURDA STYLE. Many patterns are so interesting and a few made it to my "I-am-making-this" list! The only problem is that my projects list is far longer than the time I have to sew, lol!!


Linda edição da Burda Style, a de novembro! Muitos moldes cheios de detalhes. Só tem um probleminha: minha listinha de "vou fazer isso" aumentou mais ainda, rsrs.


From the Plus Section, two very nice dresses and a beautiful coat: 

From the "Color Grey" article: 
this jacket is gorgeous!!!!!!!!
and this blouse too
cocoon coat

From the LBD article:

Ok, this is the one dress I am sooo making:
From the "Metallic" article 
oh, I am sooo making this blouse too (btw, it is the same pattern from the "I am soo making this dress") 
Lovely!
I am sooo making this blazer, ;)))))
Preppy chic:
I love the blouse(oh, you don´t say?), the skirt and the jacket
I love the dress! I love the fabric, but I don´t think I would find such a fabric. Again!

Jo No Fui Design: 
never heard from this label, absolutely love the blouse! Oh, I am sooooo making this one too:)))))))))))
________________________________________________________________________________

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário