terça-feira, 9 de outubro de 2012

UM POUQUINHO do meu JARDIM

Todo brasileiro conhece uma jabuticabeira, né? E eu sei que a minha não é grande coisa nem está tão carregada assim, mas eu fico super feliz quando ela dá jabuticabas, porque eu não sei cuidar de plantas... idem para meu pé de romã, hehehe ;)


I do NOT have a green thumb, so when my plants bloom or my trees have fruit I am all happy!   
This is a jabuticabeira, and it is just the most beautiful tree when it blooms (I missed it!) or when it has fruit, because they grow directly from the trunk, and the jabuticabas look just like shiny black marbles! And they are delicious!!

and my pomegranates are just getting bigger and bigger! :))))))))))))))))) 
 _______________________________________________________________________________

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário