sábado, 1 de setembro de 2012

MANEQUIM 640

A Manequim de setembro tem umas coisas bonitas, mas decidi postar só os vestidos dos quais gostei e um macacão e uma jaquetinha. Mas quero deixar uma reclamação: a gente não encontra esses tecidos!!! Se alguém souber onde encontrá-los, por favor me avise!


Manequim 640 has just arrived and with some very nice patterns too, but I decided to post only some dresses, a jacket and a catsuit that I liked. I don´t know about you people out there in the world, but the beautiful fabrics in the magazine are nowhere to be found here in Brazil. Do you find such fabrics in your contries?    

 
 
 oooh, what a wonderful fabric!!

 
 
 
nice jacket

 again, two wonderful fabrics!
______________________________________________________


6 comentários:

  1. I love dress 3. Such a pretty pattern :)


    Yasmeen
    Castle Fashion

    ResponderExcluir
  2. It is a beautiful dress, Yasmeen, by a brand called LINHA PURA (www.linhapura.com.br). I love it too!

    ResponderExcluir
  3. I love your reviews of Manequim! I live in the Netherlands and now and then I order a few issues of Manequim via Ebay...It's a very nice pattern magazine and I can already see which issues I should buy thanks to your reviews. Teddie

    ResponderExcluir
  4. Thank you, Teddie, I'm glad I can help somehow! Manequim is a nice magazine! There are always so many patterns more than the ones I post, but I post only the ones I really like... ;)

    ResponderExcluir
  5. Olá amiga! Eu tenho essa revista mas consegui a proeza de perder a folha 3 e 4 dos moldes, vc poderia fazer a gentileza de me mandar um scan por email? Eu sei que é um pedido enjoadinho... mas estou disposta a pagar pelas cópias do molde, eu não acho a revista para comprar em lugar nehum... dois anos depois de ter a revista eu fui me apaixonar pelo modelo da 4ª foto :/ se puder ajudar meu email é menilin@gmail.com

    ResponderExcluir
  6. Posso sim, Bruh, mas vai demorar um pouco, tudo bem :)))))))))

    ResponderExcluir